Christmas was great this year. I know it is a little late to be posting about Christmas, so much so that I think I might even post about Halloween. Just kidding... or am I? Anyway, Cohen and I left early to go to Seattle to visit my parents. Ian joined us a few days later after tests were over. We had a lot of fun. There was a 9ft tree, lots of new things to play with, and 1000 piece puzzles galore. There was an extended family dinner, a trip to the aquarium (pictures included in slide show on the left), and plenty of great visiting. Lorina, Bruce and family joined us in Seattle as well as Elise, Jason and family who live an hour North of Issaquah (hometown). After Christmas we flew to Salt Lake City to see Ian's parents. Once again we had an extended family dinner. I love it when the families all get together. Cohen learned how to say "Touchdown" he even makes uprights with is arms and learned how to "ride a cockhorse to Branbury Cross" from Great Grandma Shirley (see attached videos). Oh, and as is the tradition, Elizabeth and Amanda laugh at me all the way through opening presents... lets just say it is because I have Christmas spirit. We had a great vacation! Thanks to all who made our Christmas so merry and bright. One more thing... as you watch the slide show you will notice who has the starring role as the donkey in the Bible Christmas story, me of course. You may be wondering who is playing opposite of Joseph (Ian), well it is not me and I must say, it seems as though Ian has traded me in for a much younger model. Maybe too young!
October 2015
10 years ago

3 comments:
Tamra I am not laughing AT you, I am laughing WITH you...big difference. You are quite the little blogger!
There is no laughing AT. You our are sister darling, and just like we giggle at Bubba for her fruitless fears of never leaving Utah again after getting married and at me for my unnecessarily precise word choice, and at Ian for being chubby. It's part of the family dynamic, and you'd be disappointed if we didn't. Yay for the blog!
It is true, I would be disappointed. You know I love it! I am glad that you all are leaving comments. This might get boring if you stop.
Post a Comment