Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Day's Events

I just thought everyone might want to get excited over the words Cohen spoke today or rather repeated. He waved his hand and said "Buh-Bye Dada"... "Touchdown" (sound like tu-dun), but that is a repeat of Christmas, he only periodically says it nowadays, so we have been trying to keep his vocabulary up. Also, "Love You" (sound like la-oo), and "Nose" which actually sounds like nose... okay, maybe just "ose" because he isn't very good at n's. We had a great walk with Elsie this afternoon and Cohen was able to play outside because the weather was warm. Cohen also got to talk to Great Grandma Shirley and he actually stood up by himself a few times for extended periods using G-Gma's method of holding clothes pins in his hands. I will have to take a picture. We had tried it before but it hadn't worked, but now he is a little clothes pin all-star.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great little vocabulary!! I can't wait to hear the little guy myself :)