Friday, April 11, 2008



I was tagged a long time ago by Angie to do this, so finally here it is.








Who kissed who first?











Ia
n had to grab my shoulders and hold me still in order to get the first kiss.

Who asked who out first?
That is up for debate. Technically, Ian asked me out
first, but I had to make up a
lame excuse to give him my
number because it took him 6 months to ask. In his defense, he thought I was
married for a couple of those months… long story.

Who was the first to say "I love you"?
Ian was, thank goodness! He tried to sneak it in as a joke but
I looked at him and asked if he was serious and he said yes.

Who proposed?
Ian flew into Seattle the end of June and surprised me. He gave the ring to my 2 year old niece who handed me the ring and I was very confused until he quit torturing me and came around the corner. I had not seen him in 8 weeks and had no idea.

How long have you been together?
Hard to say, but I have know him for over 5 ½ years.

How long did you date?
A year and a half. I was trying to dodge the whole marriage thing, but my cousin told me if I didn’t marry him then she was going to.

Who eats more?
Ian, I cried when we were first married because I didn’t know how to keep him full. Still don’t, I just don’t cry anymore.

Who is taller?
I am of course, but to make Ian feel better I took a foot off.

Who has more speeding tickets?
Ian. I don’t have any… knock on wood.

Who is more sensitive?
Well, if you ask me it is him, but I will take the claim so as not to offend my pretty little princess… just kidding, me.

If you have an argument, who usually wins the fight?
Both of us. Ian usually apologizes first, so I win. Then, once I have thought about it I am the one usually apologizing for being so stubborn because in the end he was right.

Who does the laundry?
Tamra

Who does the dishes?
Actually, we both do.

Who sleeps on the right?
Well, we both do. Last month Ian slept on my left and this month Ian sleeps on my right. We like to take turns.

Who pays the bills?
Depends on the bill. Tamra does most of the bills, but Ian always gets stuck with paying the car insurance bill.


Who mows the lawn?
Those employed by Bonnie, our landlord.

Who makes dinner?
Always the Tamster.

Who usually drives?
Ta ta ta Tamra, at least lately or unless it is a long trip.

Who is more stubborn?
Sadly, both of us are equally stubborn. He likes to say he married himself, except for the whole woman thing.

Who has more siblings?
There are twice as many kids in my family.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So nice of you to take a foot off for him!
Tamra, you look beautiful.

Unknown said...

Yay! I love reading these...and you're so funny when you write! Gorgeous pictures!!

Anonymous said...

ken says you are beautiful!!!! He also said you are a cutie, and Ian is also OK.

J.J. said...

I love these pictures...You are beautiful! I love hearing even more about you guys too.
Ali