Thursday, June 19, 2008

Two months of nothing...

That is what it has been for this blog. Sorry to all those who look at this blog. I have been so busy that I just haven't had time to download pictures and write. It may be another month too. Ian is in San Antonio for six weeks and I downloaded all the pictures I wanted to post onto the laptop... which he has. Here is a quick update:

Ian- is in San Antonio at Fort Sam Houston doing Officer Training for the Army. He will be gone for 6 weeks.

Tamra- is spending the next six weeks visiting family in Washington and Utah.

Cohen- is hanging out with mom and his Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles.

We also just moved into a house in Missouri. We will enjoy it even though we will only live there a year before going to rotations.

6 comments:

J.J. said...

I have been wondering!!! I hope you are doing well. I love you.
Ali

PS I hope that Utah includes me! I'm available I promise! But I'm going to Cali soon, so call me!...or better yet...I'll call you right now!

J.J. said...

Ok...so I just called your phone...only your not there. I wish I still had Ian's parents number or your sister...I have my phone on...waiting for you to call! Hopefully you'll call soon!

Luv ya.
Ali

Anonymous said...

It's great to see your blog. We missed you while you were here but hope to see you guys next time around.

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

i'm so glad you're not on private anymore...since you never sent me an invitation! :) your little cohen is adorable...he looks just like you! i'm glad to see you're doing so well. miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I need pictures!

Sarah said...

add another post: two MORE months of nothing...

I just razzing you.