You got it, we are moving! Cohen and I are moving on June 1st from our beloved Kirksville to Utah! We are sad to be leaving, but excited to be closer to family. Ian will be joining us a few weeks later. My heart is a little torn at leaving the many friends we have made and this small but friendly and family oriented town... come to think of it if we weren't leaving, then our friends would be leaving us anyway. This is the nature of the beast we call medical school. Our spouses will all meet up again next year for testing, but for us spouses, we won't be seeing each other until graduation in May of 2011. The last two years went fast, so maybe these next two will also. I can't wait for Ian to start rotations. Maybe it is because I feel like I am living a little bit through him and I would enjoy rotations. None the less, he is going to love the hands on experiences and he may feel that he wants to be a doctor again instead of retired.
I am a little over 30 weeks pregnant now and things are going well (thus the doc wants me to move right away). Every 2 weeks I have a test done that tells me if I am going to go into preterm labor in the next two weeks. I am proud to say I will not be delivering this baby over the weekend. I am clear until next week when I have another test done. Baby Sister is going to be just as rascally as her brother, we can tell already. She is also going to be just as great of a miracle as her big bro!
October 2015
10 years ago

2 comments:
Yeah Utah!!! I can't wait!
I heard you guys had the little girl. I hope you are all doing well. Congratulations!
Post a Comment