So, this is what my life was a bit like today:
Cohen and I went to the grocery store, and while shopping, he decided this was the best time to unbutton his shirt and take it off. As convenient as it was for him, it was not so much for me. I spent a great deal of time trying to get him to put it back on... alas, he is stubborn so I was subjected to trying to cover him up... much to his dimay. Eventually I just had to give up and finish shopping. We had many funny looks and little giggles as we went by (mainly from other women with children who I could tell had been in similar situations). Eventually it took the cashier and I to convince him to let me put the shirt back on him before he went outside. The lady was laughing hysterically as was the teller next to us.
Never a dull moment...
October 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment