Today I witnessed something that I will cherish always. It came as quite a surprise which made it even more special to me. This is how it went down:
This morning we went to the baby blessing of our friends Heather and Jace (aka 'eatherjace' as Cohen called them for 2 years, and no I did not misspell that). At a breakfast after the event 'Uncle Jace' (as Cohen calls him now) asks him:
J: "Who's your best friend, Cohen."
Expecting him to say "Uncle Jace" as Cohen has missed him and just adores him, instead we were amazed to here:
C: "My sister Aurora (wauwa)."
J: OK, so who's your second best friend..."
I was shocked but had a sense of fulfillment. A little like maybe in the last 7 months I have done something right to have him say such a sweet thing. Thank you Cohen for the three little words that have made the last 7 months and countless years just that much more special. Here are a few seconds of that sibling bond in action... I found Cohen doing this with Aurora one morning and had him do it again so I could catch it on video.
October 2015
10 years ago

1 comment:
That is super cute. You're a good Mom. :)
Post a Comment