Monday, May 3, 2010

Luvs for Dad

Cohen was talking to Ian on the phone tonight and it went something like this... please keep in mind that I could only hear Cohen's end of the conversation:

Hi Dad.

You working?

You still at work?

This is serious?

Yes.

Yeah.

Yes.

I miss you.

Yes.

This IS serious.

I love you, Daddy.

Have good dreams.

You get some rest now.

Bye.

These are direct quotes. I was dying listening to him talk. It was sooo CUTE! I didn't even help him. He said a few other things that I am hoping come back to me.

Aurora's conversation was just as endearing:

Dadda, dadda.

Dadda.

Hi dadda.

Dadda dadda dadda dadda and then a wave goodbye.

She even held the phone up to her ear all by herself but of course got distracted by the light on the phone and felt the need to talk to it too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww...that's cute. Kinda melts your heart a little bit, huh!