This is so cute. Ian fed Cohen a bottle and read him his The Going To Bed Book by Sandra Boynton (he loves this book!) You can see the book
in Cohen's hand. Well, Ian read him his story and Cohen just laid his head down on his chest and closed his eyes. Mind you, he is still awake. Aren't they adorable?
Yes, Ian's hair is a little short, but it has grown a lot in the last week and a half. I also want you all to know that it is not my fault that his hair is that short. That was Ian's own doing. Believe it or not, he thought his hair was too short too!
October 2015
10 years ago

2 comments:
I love it when they just lay down like that!
P.S. Ian's hair is fine. Especially fits with an Army uniform ;)
short! need I say more. He is just luck that it's his Birthday tomorrow or I might comment. Thanks for the new pictures, I love them. Frances
Post a Comment