Thursday, April 10, 2008

Favorites...

IAN

  • Show- MASH of course. He says the reason he wants to be a doctor is because he watched too much MASH growing up.
  • Food- Steak (from "The Keg" in Seattle)
  • Pam or Karen (from the Office)- "Jim can have Pam but I get Karen" No joke, he just barely said that exact sentence.
  • Class- He doesn't actually go unless it is required... so none.
  • Person- Cohen of course, but I am a close second.
  • Pass Time- "Putting on weight," he tells me.
COHEN
  • Show- Dancing with the Stars. Cohen and I are watching it online. He is so cute because he likes to dance with them. He has even picked up a few moves. (don't tell Ian!)
  • Food- Anything Ian or I are eating at the time and chocolate.
  • Person- DAD!!
  • Pass Times- Pushing things across the floor (chairs, boxes, etc), pressing the button on the computer that opens and closes the cd/dvd rom, reading, laughing hysterically at nothing, and standing on the base board heater to look out the window.
TAMRA (ME)
  • Show- Anything with dancing and The Office.
  • Food- I am not sure anymore since I start to eat things and then just end up feeding it all to Cohen. Sometimes after a meal, I wonder if I actually ate any of it.
  • Karen or Pam- Pam, Pam, Pam.
  • Class- OTM because I love that Ian can re-align me now. OK, so it is actually my favorite class of Ian's.
  • Pass Times- Playing with Cohen, baking, worrying, and annoying Ian when he is home.

4 comments:

J.J. said...

I miss you.
Ali

Ian and Tamra said...

I miss you too!

Sarah said...

What is Ian thinking? Karen? whatever.

lizard said...

I agree with Sarah...plus Karen wouldn't have Ian if his favorite passtime is gaining weight.