Friday, April 4, 2008

My Yesterday....

Yesterday, I had a lot to do. The morning started off with Cohen's eye being sealed shut due to pink-eye, so I cleaned that up for my precious boy then set him on the ground where he proceeded to go around the house taking all the outlet covers off no matter how many times I stopped him. So I put each one back in then we cleaned the bedrooms and vacuumed them before Cohen started to pull out cords from the outlet and the outlet covers. So I went around the house taping all those precious little outlet covers in to the outlets and then taping cords into the outlets. I know, ridiculous, but it had to be done. Cohen has learned so fast.

Next was a nap and I wish it would have been me taking it, but too much to do. Once the Boo woke up again there was a new terrorizing duty he needed to perform. So around the house he went knocking over chairs, storage bins, ottomans, computer speakers, turning upside down the retro rocket and other large toys, and finally settling on the corded phone with the speaker phone button that he loves. He even tried to knock over the computer console. Don't worry, somewhere between everything I did change his diapers, feed him, and put drops in his eyes. Funny thing, I would do this everyday as long as I could keep him.

So I clean that all up and got ready for the SAA general meeting. For those of you who didn't know, I ran for a board position and voting was last night. So off I went and gave my little speech and I was elected the AAOA/AMAOPS liason. Anyway, Hooray!

6 comments:

Elsie said...

Congrats on the liason position! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! I don't have a clue what that is, but congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Ahh, the joys of a mobile child :) Congrats on the liason position! You ladies are going to be an incredible board for next year!

Sarah said...

he'll probably be taking the tape off pretty soon, too.
The meeting was fun, huh?
And Tamra, your hair looked great.

Maren said...

Sounds like you had your hands full! Hey, congrats on the SAA position. I wasn't able to stay for the whole meeting so I didn't get to see your speech. Anyways, I hope Cohen is feeling better!

J.J. said...

What in the world is AAOA/AMAOPS? Yay Tamra! I don't know what that is but I would elect you for anything...because you are the best at EVERYTHING! Love you, Babe!
Ali