Yesterday was quite the day for us. Ian started his 7th quarter, the last quarter here at KCOM. Cohen drank out of the neighbor dog's water dish... disgusting! As for myself, I received some great news! My doctors appointment was yesterday and she said that I looked really good and that I am not on bed rest now. I still have to rest between things and take a couple hour nap or book session in the afternoon, but I can go places! Well, within reason. I still am not allowed to pick anything up over 10 pounds. Also, I get to try to take only one uterine relaxer a day for the next 3 days to see how it goes, then call and report to the doctor how I am doing. My next appointment is scheduled for 4 weeks instead of 3 weeks or one week. She did tell me numerous times that I do need to listen to my body to see what I really can do and come 30 weeks pregnant, she is going to keep "VERY CLOSE TABS ON ME". Really, if she had written it it would have been in all caps. So as long as everything goes well, I have 8 weeks of freedom (with extra rest, a uterine relaxer a day, and no lifting)! In other words, things won't be a whole lot different but enough that I don't feel confined or trapped to one spot. Our little Uniquah is very healthy and insists on using my uterus as a trampoline. She really tucks her legs in to her chest to make sure she can get a really good bounce. Pretty funny to watch yesterday during the ultrasound.
Continuing with our quite a day theme, my little neice, Maely, was finally able to come home from Primary Children's Hospital last night! Yay for Maely! Yup, quite a day...
October 2015
10 years ago

3 comments:
yay!! i'm so happy that it's going so well for you!
Wahoo! I am so glad to hear good news! I love you all - see you in April I hope!
Tamra, that's great news.
Post a Comment