Monday, March 9, 2009

Houdini

Little Cohen keeps escaping from his diaper. Last night I found him riding his tricycle with his dress shirt on and nothing else. Yesterday he disappeared and we found him in the bathroom with his diaper on but brushing his teeth using the toilet water. VERY GROSS! Today I went in to his room to find him with his onsie on but no pants. This is not uncommon. But, I figured he probably wanted his diaper changed, so I went to see if his diaper was full and to my surprise, there was no diaper. How he took his diaper off without unbuttoning his onsie is amazing. The boy just needs to potty train because just a minute ago I found him laying on the changing mat with wipes in hand trying to changed his own diaper. If only I could lift him and could get up off the couch...

1 comment:

The Nasmans said...

That is hilarious! He is one talented kid :-)