I don't know how many of you know that yesterday was Fat Tuesday. No I don't mean Super Tuesday although they were on the same day. I took full advantage of this blessed day. Anyway Fat Tuesday comes right before Ash Wednesday. You know, the feast before the famine (aka Lent). I like to join my sister Lorina (who celebrates Lent for fun, she is only Catholic during this time of year) in giving something up for Lent. She said she is giving up pony tails and glasses. I wasn't sure what I should give up, so I consulted my partner in crime and he said I should give up nagging. I told him to pick something actually achievable. I will get back to you on what I will be giving up.
October 2015
10 years ago

3 comments:
tamra, you make me laugh.
Tamra you should give up hot chocolate for Lent, it would be a TRUE sacrifice
Frances, do you want any more grandchildren? What a horrific suggestion. j/k That would be a True sacrifice. Would that include milk with unsweetened cocoa or all hot chocolates
Post a Comment