That picture of Cohen with his tongue hanging out is hilarious.
I loved the new pictures! Congratulations on being a published author. We are very, very, proud of you!!!! The Wicked Witch of the West.
Man for having such a weird looking husband you sure have a beautiful kid! Congrats on all your accomplishment Tim and I are proud!!
:) love you.
Yeah!!! I love the updates!!!! My little buddy is getting so big!!!
Hey Ian,How's it going? What are you up to now? I see you've got a cute little boy! Are you in med school now?Kenny Averettkentaaverett@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That picture of Cohen with his tongue hanging out is hilarious.
I loved the new pictures! Congratulations on being a published author. We are very, very, proud of you!!!!
The Wicked Witch of the West.
Man for having such a weird looking husband you sure have a beautiful kid! Congrats on all your accomplishment Tim and I are proud!!
:) love you.
Yeah!!! I love the updates!!!! My little buddy is getting so big!!!
Hey Ian,
How's it going? What are you up to now? I see you've got a cute little boy! Are you in med school now?
Kenny Averett
kentaaverett@hotmail.com
Post a Comment